Instagram Is Currently Down for Thousands of Users | | Wonderdir

Posted on

Wonderdir | #Facebookdown | Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. Wikipedia
Stock price: FB (NASDAQ) $132.59 +1.04 (+0.79%)
Nov 20, 10:36 AM EST – Disclaimer
Founded: February 2004, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States
Subsidiaries: WhatsApp Inc., Onavo, LiveRail, Sharegrove Inc., MORE
Founders: Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes

Starting at approximately two in the afternoon, eastern time, Twitter users started to report widespread problems with the social media platform.

Now, thousands of people are currently turning to Twitter to search for answers within the #InstagramDown hashtag, but they seem to be coming up short. According to Down Detector, the highest percentage of problems being reported about Instagram (around 60 percent) have to do with the newsfeed, with the remaining 40 percent being split evenly betwee

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *