Wonderdir | #Facebookdown | Facebook, Inc. is an American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California. Its website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. Wikipedia
Stock price: FB (NASDAQ) $132.59 +1.04 (+0.79%)
Nov 20, 10:36 AM EST – Disclaimer
Founded: February 2004, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Headquarters: Menlo Park, California, United States
Subsidiaries: WhatsApp Inc., Onavo, LiveRail, Sharegrove Inc., MORE
Founders: Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, Andrew McCollum, Chris Hughes
How to improve your improve your memory, sharpen your attention and focus, and boost your brain health? These gymnastics for the brain were developed by Yoshiro Tsutsumi, a Japanese researcher and author of the book Finger Self-Massage Yoshiro Tsutsumi. Starting From Scratch.
The set of simple exercises described in this work focuses on improving general well-being and supporting brain health. If you repeat this short finger workout on a daily basis, the stimulation traveling from your fingers directly to your brain will help to rejuvenate your body and make your brain more efficient. Each fingertip has more than 3,000 mechanoreceptors, which act as a highway to your brain (particularly its sensory cortex). When you do a finger workout, you improve synapse connections and fire neurons, which is great for the functioning of your brain.
Exercise #1 1:39
Exercise #2 2:45
Exercise #3 4:01
Exercise #4 5:03
Exercise #5 6:41
Exercise #6 7:06
Exercise #7 7:29
Exercise #8 8:42
Exercise #9 9:02
#brainexercises #memoryimprovment #brainhealth
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– #1. Repeat this exercise 15 times. Your breathing should be a bit faster than usual. The most important thing is to do the exercise smoothly and not to hurry. Try not to lower your hands, and coordinate your movements and breathing.
– #2. Repeat each movement at least 10 times. Your breathing should be rhythmical, and your fingers should be spread as much as possible.
– #3. Repeat these movements at least 10 times. Make sure you bend and straighten each finger thoroughly and completely.
– #4. When the brain ages, your memory, attention span, and concentration weaken. Luckily, this finger workout can help you deal with this problem. The following exercises will help you improve your memory.
– #5. First of all, tightly press together the fingertips of your thumb and index finger on your right hand. You should slightly curve the uppermost part of your index finger. Repeat this exercise 20 times for each hand.
– #6. With the fingertip of the thumb on your right hand, press down on the bottom of your right index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and pinky in turn. You should apply effort to do this exercise. After you repeat this motion 20 times, do the same for your left hand.
– #7. As you’ve probably understood, your brain is tightly connected to your hands. Since most people have one dominant hand, the brain hemisphere connected to this hand is more developed than the other one. Thus, lefties have a more active right hemisphere, and right-handed people enjoy a more developed left hemisphere. To activate both hemispheres, you can try the following exercises.
– #8. Try to perform everyday activities like brushing your teeth, eating, opening doors, or writing with the help of your nondominant hand. This can develop new connections between the 2 hemispheres of your brain and encourage the activity of the less vigorous hemisphere.
– #9. Start to write by hand more. This activity provides perfect brain stimulation and improves neuroplasticity. Specialists recommend this method to patients who suffer from memory issues or dementia.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: